Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day of Gratitude

I want to say thank you. Thank you to my family and friends who support me, love me, and tolerate me. Thank you to my coworkers who challenge me and collaborate respectfully. Thank you to my mentors for believing in me and helping me find opportunities. Thank you to my pastors for sharing their calling with me. Thank you to my current church family and to those with whom I once worshipped. Thank you to the military for providing me the opportunity to serve such a magnificent nation. Thank you to my teachers who believed in me. Thank you to my coaches who encouraged me to work hard and persevere, no matter what the challenge. Thank you to my girls' daddies for helping me bring two beautiful young ladies into the world. Thank you to my pets for their unconditional love. Thank you to my daughters for their trust in me to guide them down a positive path.

It's incredible the many things for which to be thankful. Try to remember, you don't have to wait to talk to God only if you need something. Take a moment today to thank Him for all He's provided. Sometimes, we just need to be reminded.

Day 41: Heavenly Father, thank you for providing me a life rich with blessings. I may not be wealthy, famous, or breathtaking, but I am far more fulfilled and satisfied with all you provide. The richest gems are usually hidden in the rough, thank you for requiring me to seek them out. I think it is through this discovery, I am more appreciative and attentive.

God, can you use me to help others view our amazing lives with our glasses half full? How can I be of service to you in this endeavor? Please bless me with the right words to encourage others to see the beauty of life right in front of them!

Thank you, Father God, for all you have already provided and will provide. I trust in you and am faithful to your teachings.

I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment