Monday, March 24, 2014

Day of Life

Think about one of your most joyous memories? What was involved? Who was present? Where were you? Two of my joyous occasions are the births of both my girls. I'm sure a lot of parents treasure memories with their children as I do. Perhaps, you have a memory from childhood sharing a special moment with a parent. Maybe you've served a neighbor in need and found great joy in this service. Even still, perhaps cuddling with your sweet puppy or kitty warms your heart. Generally speaking, the common denominator for your joy is love you've shared, expressed, or received from someone.

How wonderful to know God created love...God created us...God loves us. For all the crud surrounding us in this world, people might question "where is God?" I proclaim as long as there is love in the world, God is alive and well within us!!!

Day 80: Heavenly Father, thank you for reminding me of your loving presence daily. Thank you for loving me just as I am, broken and sinful.

Lord, there are people who question your presence when the world is consumed with wars, poverty, famine, disease, natural disasters, and turmoil. Please provide me the wisdom to convince others you are here within each of us actively revealing your presence through love. It's easy to use the harshness of this world to rationalize away your role in our lives, but much harder to see the love that lives all around us and connect it to you. Please shine your light on the countless examples of your presence to comfort those who have grown weary. Reveal to them the simple moments of happiness which demonstrate your extraordinary life among us.

Father God, as I continue enjoying the various faith-focused movies and music of late, I am overjoyed by the number of  lives being transformed by accepting Jesus Christ into their lives. 

I love you.


Source: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mbu42SYFk0

No comments:

Post a Comment