Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day of Thanks

This prayer needs no introduction...give thanks! Be thankful for all God provides, during the ups and the downs, during the joys and sorrows. Don't just thank God for your food, but throughout your day, take a moment to show God your gratitude!

Day 87: Heavenly Father, I thank you!

You prepared a way for me to live Heaven on earth...I thank you.

You provide me strength when I am weak...I thank you. 

You lift my spirits in times of sorrow...I thank you. 

You comfort my pains with warmth and compassion...I thank you. 

You reveal the positive hidden in a mound of negative...I thank you. 

You love me despite my faults and sinfulness...I thank you.

Your bless me when I am selfless...I thank you.

You gave me a piece of your heart...I thank you.

You gave your Son so that I might live...I thank you.

You empower me with your Spirit...I thank you.

You entrust me to disciple to the lost...I thank you.

You surround me with love...I thank you.

Father God, with all I have and with all I am, I am indebted to you. I thank you and pray I live up to your expectations for my life.

I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment